The "Instituto de Astrofísica de Andalucía" (IAA), belonging to the "Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas" (CSIC), organises the 20th Stellar Pulsation Conference Series in Granada (Spain) from September 5th to 9th 2011 with the help of Viajes El Corte Inglés.
This message is addressed to the first authors of the oral and posters contributions to the 20th Stellar Pulsation Conference Series, 2011.
Please follow this link to download the consent-to-publish document, to be signed and send back by ordinary postal mail as soon as possible to the following address:
Instituto de Astrofísica de Andalucía
Glorieta de las astronomía s/n
Document in word format (Download)
The deadline for the submission of the contributions is November, 1st, 2011.
Go to the proceedings page for more information.
Here you can see the Conference pictures.
Important dates and deadlines
- March, 14 2011: 2nd Announcement.
- June, 1 2011: end of abstract submission for oral communications.
- July, 1 2011: 3rd Announcement.
- July, 7 2011: end of early-registration and abstract submission for poster communications.
- September, 5-9 2011: Stellar Pulsation Conference Meeting
- November, 1 2011: Deadline for the submission of the contributions